#07 Lament for St Patrick’s Day 2020 | Piano Sheet Music | Arranged by Annette
7th in the series, a Traditional Irish Jig and popular Set Dance. As St Patrick’s Day celebrations were called off in Belfast, Dublin, New York, Boston, I was drawn to the piano and this rather solemn version of the dance tune emerged.
I received the following comments:
- “It actually brought a tear to my eye as it was so expressively played.”
- “Love this Annette x”
- “a lovely soft and sensitive arrangement of St Patrick’s Day.”
- “This is really beautiful, Annette, so poignant, gentle and heartbreaking, xxx.”
You can listen to / watch this arrangement being played as a video on the piano page of this website.
Summary - you will receive a hard copy in the mail. Enjoy!
- Postage is not included
- The manuscript is A4 size, if you wish an alternative page size, please drop me a line.
- If your country is not listed in the dropdown menu, send me a message via the contact page and I can check the postage for you and add it to the listing.