Online - Level 3 - Dan Furey's Double Jig from Book 1
Join "Zoom with Annette" every Tuesday for 5 consecutive weeks.
Level 3 - for those who have been dancing a while and are ready to start memorising longer and more complicated routines.
Annette will teach a double jig from the Dan Furey repertoire (book 1), this has not previously been taught online. Please note that there are two double jigs within the DF repertoire, the other double jig (book 2) was taught in June 2020 - block 2).
November: 8, 15, 22, 29, Dec 6 2022
Time: 19:00 - 19:50 (50 mins)
Support Material Includes:
- after each class you will receive a video of the work covered
- after each class you will receive a description of the steps covered
- background information on the steps, where they originated
- you are encouraged to send a video of you dancing during the week for critique prior to the next class (those who do so, find it of great benefit)
- prompt answers any queries, via email
- a FREE party/graduation night!
If you miss a class you can use this support material to catch up. Some students choose to work from the videos alone.
Teaching from her home in Ireland via Zoom
You can download Zoom to phone/iPad/computer - quick to download and free. Prior to a class you will receive a link to enable you to join an online class, it would be best if you downloaded Zoom in advance.
The free graduation party for all 4 levels will take place on:
December 10 from 19.00 - 20.30
Annette has been teaching online since May 2020 to a growing community of dancers from all around the world. New repertoire each term.
Research has proven that dance is one of the best forms of activity for keeping the body active and the mind alert.